IIIF Curation Platform (ICP) has functionality in a plugin to use services outside of ICP. Users can change external services any time for your purpose, or can add a new external service by editing information about the service.
This repository shares endpoint settings of external services that can be used from ICP. At this moment, CODH creates endpoint settings, but it is also possible to put endpoint settings created by other people. We welcome information about services or recommendations to the contact.
The following is the list of external services available for each plugin.
The following provides information about the endpoint of external services. An API that accepts an image URL in the form of IIIF Image API can be used as an external service.
1. Open the IIIF Curation Viewer (Sample).
2. Press a '■' button in the top right of the IIIF Curation Viewer, and select "Export Options" menu.
3. "Options for Cropped Image Export" window is shown.
4. Drag the endpoint setting for a service (icon ), and drop on the "Options for Cropped Image Export" window.
5. Check the description of the service, and press "Apply" button.
6. Select the region on the viewer, and click the selected region, and you can use the service within the popup window.
1. On the IIIF Curation Viewer, show 『新版引札見本帖. 第1』 （国立国会図書館デジタルコレクション）.
2. Drop and apply the endpoint setting of "Harimazejo Similar Image Search Prototype" on the "Options for Cropped Image Export" window.
3. On 『新版引札見本帖. 第1』, select the human figure at the center, click the selected region, and press the "Harimazejo Similar Image Search Prototype" on the popup, you can see the search result (Ebisu in Kunshujyo is shown).
1. On the IIIF Curation Viewer, show 『三世ヵ市川高麗蔵の志賀大七』（慶應義塾大学メディアセンターデジタルコレクション）.
2. Drop and apply the endpoint setting of "Japanese Woodblock Print Search" on the "Options for Cropped Image Export" window.
3. Select the face region on 『三世ヵ市川高麗蔵の志賀大七』, click the seleced region, and press "Ukiyo-e Search" on the popup, you can see the search result.